An EAK Digital PR Executive must be a driven self-starter who is motivated by providing a ‘best in class’ service. An individual who is results oriented and has a passion for securing media coverage for EAK Digital’s clients. An EAK Digital PR Executive is expected to have their fingers on the pulse of the latest stories within the client’s niche and be ready to concept innovative angles of which to pitch the client to the media. A positive and social individual, the PR Executive will research and create the narratives which are inventive, captivating and stimulating all within keeping with the ethos of the clients brand values.
Join the EAK Digital team
- Conduct media research, researching journalists and publications that would be interested in featuring EAK Digital’s clients.
- Conduct media training with clients, for both broadcast and radio opportunities.
- Able to confidently relay information both verbally and written, explaining why a new opportunity or publication would be a good fit for the client.
- Proactively suggest new angles/hooks for our client based on the agreed client media narratives/strategy.
- Successfully pitch journalists and regularly secure press coverage for EAK Digital clients and their businesses.
- Proactively meet and greet with journalists within your local area and build up relationships on behalf of EAK Digital.
- Contribute to EAK Digital pitch presentations and attend pitches over the phone or in person.
- Write clear and concise press releases on behalf of EAK Digital’s clients.
- Occasionally attend and contribute to client workshops in person.
- Work closely with the PR department and Account Strategists in order to share knowledge gained from previous experiences.
- Highly self-motivated and able to operate autonomously in a dynamic remote environment.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills and a passionate brand ambassador.
- Confidence in pitching to the media with an authoritative and approachable manner.
- Strength in interacting with colleagues and clients at all levels, by virtue of professional
competence, integrity and personal style.
- High level Knowledge of the media landscape across TV, Radio, Print and Digital