An EAK Digital PR Executive must have a passion for building strong relationships with the media across a variety of different social channels. They are excited by ideating new angles and hooks in order to get our clients featured on publications, presenting on podcasts and booking public speaking opportunities. This individual must be able to effectively pitch our clients to the right journalists at the right times.
- Conduct media research using our chose media software, researching journalists and publications that would be interested in featuring our client
- Attend weekly status calls with the client, being able to relay information as
- Able to confidently relay information both verbally and written, explaining why a new opportunity or publication would be a good fit for the client
- Proactively suggest new angles/hooks for our client based on what is going on in their business
- Successfully pitch journalists and regularly secure press coverage for our clients and their businesses
- Occasionally attend and contribute to client workshops in person
- Previous experience working within a B2B environment and working closely with Founders, CEO’s, CMO’s and other members of the C suite. (Preferred but not essential)
- Existing relationships with journalists at major publications and industry-specific publications
- A degree related to the field of Public Relations (Preferred but not essential)
- A track record of working with clients as individuals and gaining press coverage to boost their personal brand
- A strong understanding of leading podcasts and industry specific speaking opportunities
When applying please include your portfolio/best pieces of press coverage you have gained in the last 12 months.
Up to 5 hours per day.
Remote based work.