An EAK Digital Media Intern should be an ambitious and entrepreneurial individual who wants to get the experience of working with real clients and a super talented team. Their boundless enthusiasm will offer them the potential to turn into a full time member of the team. The Individual will bring new thoughts and ideas to the table and will get the opportunity to have a big impact on EAK Digital’s success.
- To accelerate growth of EAK Digital’s accounts across various digital media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- To draft content as part of EAK Digital’s content strategy to live on EAK Digital owned channels
- Research and outreach to potential partners for business collaborations.
To work closely with a variety of different departments in order to help wherever possible
- To interact and engage with members of the media and add value to relevant conversations across a variety of different conversations
- Is studying or already has a degree related to Marketing/Media/Journalism
- Has a burning desire to success in their career and wants the opportunity to work on real projects with real clients.
- Fluent in another language other than English. (Preferred but not essential)